Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Forming Thoughts

Well, after this election I've lost most of the interest I've had held for politics. In a way, this is good because I had found myself more inclined to listen to news talk and hear about what's wrong with the world and the election than something that's more important to me.

So, I've gone on another train of thought here lately. It seems that relationships have gained a priority in my life. Naturally, I go to the Word and see what it has to say about things.

Now, of course there's plenty in the Bible about the marriage relationship and the structure that God has given to us in that regard. Still, between passages that depict marriage that were set up by parents or by 'deals' (i.e. Gen 24 & Gen 29) and other verses where we may derive principle of what God has in mind.

So, for the next few days (with a probable break around Thanksgiving time) I'm going to dig in and write down my thoughts and I'm more than welcome to any feedback or ideas of where I should focus on.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Time to update buddy.